GET.invest Virtual Matchmaking
GET.invest Matchmaking is part of the services offered by GET.invest to mobilise investments in renewable energy projects and businesses. It will provide participants with an opportunity to connect with potential business partners, public and private investors, and policymakers in a series of select personal meetings. As a participant of the virtual event, you are able to register for the GET.invest Matchmaking as well.
The proven GET.invest Matchmaking format offers:
- An online platform, where participants can present themselves and their business, browse the profiles of other attendees, and request meetings with a single click.
- A free mobile app (available on the App Store and Google Play) where participants can manage their meetings when- and wherever they want.
- Virtual 1:1 meetings taking place directly on the event platform.
- Personal assistance from the GET.invest Matchmaking team before and during the event.
The GET.invest Matchmaking Session with bilateral virtual meetings will be held on Thursday, 2nd September from 11:30 AST (17:30 CEST) to 12:30 AST (18:30 CEST). Each participant will be able to have up to 4 virtual meetings of 15 minutes each on the event day.
Timeline for Participants
To participate in the live sessions and the virtual GET.invest Matchmaking Session please follow these steps:
20th July - 2nd Sep 2021 hhjhöhöhöhgng
Registration & Profile creation
and confirm your attendance at the virtual event. Create a detailed business profile including your cooperation interests. During the registration process, you are able to sign up for the GET.invest Matchmaking.|
|19th Aug - 2nd Sep 2021||Book 1:1 meetings|
Send meetings requests to participants of your choice. Answer meeting requests that you receive.
We highly recommend importing the ics-file of each meeting into your digital calendar. You will find the files in the meeting confirmation email. We would also recommend to set a reminder for every meeting.
|19th Aug - 2nd Sep 2021||Prepare your participation n||Check your scheduled meetings via the Menu "Meetings" (log-in required). Test your webcam and microphone by clicking on the green button.|
|2nd Sep 2021,|
08:30 - 11:30 AST
(14:30 - 17:30 CEST)
|Participate in the Live Sessions||Open the event website by using a recent version of Chrome. Log into your profile and access your personal event schedule via the tab "Agenda". Join the live sessions by clicking on the Live Stage Link in your agenda or the button Live Stage in the header menu. |
|2nd Sep 2021|
11:30 – 12:30 AST (17:30 – 18:30 CEST)
|Participate in the virtual GET.invest Matchmaking Session|||Open the event website by using a recent version of Chrome. Log into your profile and access your personal event schedule via the tab "Agenda". Start your meetings following the link from the agenda or directly via the tab “Meetings” by clicking on the green button “Start Meeting”.|
Instructions for Virtual 1:1 Meetings
- You can schedule up to 4 virtual meetings of 15 minutes each for the GET.invest Matchmaking Session.
- 1:1 meetings have to be managed remotely via Video Calls.
- Use devices having a Webcam & Microphone installed, preferably a computer having a webcam and microphone installed (Laptop, Notepads, etc).
- Keep an eye on 1:1 meeting timelines (Start/End) - Please start and end your meetings as indicated to avoid waiting times for your meeting partners.
- Video conferencing is provided by the b2match platform, thus is no need to install any software.
- All confirmed meetings (if any) show a button "Start Meeting" and the date/time of the respective meetings.
- Once the time for the conversation has come, click the "Start Meeting" button (see Menu: Meetings or Agenda)
- Your meeting partner doesn't show up? - Use the "Message" button and ask for joining the meeting or re-schedule the meeting to another date/time.
In case you want to unsubscribe from sending and receiving requests for 1:1 meetings via video calls, please log in to your account, open the “Meetings” tab, and click on “Availability” to sign in/sign out from the Matchmaking.